Ramblings, Writings, Thoughts, and More!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm back

Wow. Okay, I know I haven't been on here in ages. I actually forgot about this blog for a while, but I guess I'm back. Hopefully, I'll be able to pay more attention to this blog, as it's one of the things that got me writing seriously again.

And, to be honest, I've lost my mojo. It's gone. SO, I've come crawling back like the pathetic, two faced idiot I am and I hope...I hope, that my blogspot will forgive me.

Baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I left you waiting. I'm sorry I couldn't be around more often.

I'm just sorry.

And to make it up to you, I have a nice long post for you. Would you like to see it?

Oh, you would?

Brilliant, darling. After this, I think we should...fondue. Or we can go slow and have some juice instead (seeing as I can't have wine yet. That'll have to wait for later, m'dear).

SO. Hopefully, I'll be around more often.

Fiction from a writing prompt to come right after I post this.

Man, it's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment