Ramblings, Writings, Thoughts, and More!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rambling Tongues #1


I sighed to myself. Innocence was bliss. Or is it loneliness that was bliss? It was most definitely better to be alone. Alone so that nobody could hurt me. Then why was I feeling so rotten now? Why did it suddenly hurt to be alone? I’ve been alone all my life. So what’s the problem now?

I traced circles in the sand with a twig, listening to the ocean waves roll in and out. Perfect unison. Perfect harmony. Perfectly together, and yet they separated. Always separated only to come together once more.

Perhaps it is our acquaintances that make life interesting. The people who come and go. How long will each one stay? Will it be life long or just for ten minutes?

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment