Well, in ten days' time, I'll be taking the next big step in my up-to-now quite brief and uneventful life.
Most high school seniors regard this word with a mixture of apprehension and excitement. And for me, it's no different.
I'm scared. I admit it.
But, that shouldn't hold me back. SO, I'm going to blog about the things I'm looking forward to to [a] make myself feel better and [b] actually put something up on this blog for once.
Things I'm looking forward to:
1. New friends
2. Learning new things
3. Being independent
4. Going through the exciting and life-changing (or, so I'm told) "college experience."
5. Getting new writing material
6. Trying horse-back riding
7. Trying fencing
8. Trying new things in general
9. Working on the literary magazine at college
10. Finding what I'm TRULY passionate in and pursuing it
11. Discovering new things about myself
12. Discovering new things about life
13. Discovering things in general
14. Biking across campus
15. Being able to visit Sacramento whenever I want (hey, it IS the state capital)
16. Being free to go where I want when I want to
17. Being able to make my own decisions without having to ask anyone else
18. Being able to visit the animals on a regular basis
19. Truly living
I suppose life at college won't be that bad now, will it?